Sullivan Wealth Partners
“Economic & Market Update: Strategies for Uncertain Times”
Learn the latest market updates and enjoy a complimentary meal!
This event will help you learn more about the current markets and their potential impact on your retirement. We will provide the information you need to manage risk in your retirement strategy.
Event is free to attend and a complimentary dinner will be provided. Guests welcome. Reservations are Required.
Please register or call us at (817) 431-2217 to sign up by Friday, March 17th to secure your spot.
Join us for this Exclusive Event to learn…
- Different types of risk based on your retirement strategies
- Potential ways to increase retirement income
- Leaving a legacy: Is it possible in today’s market?
- The difference between “passively” and “actively” managed money
- How to have more control over your retirement income
- Market trends and patterns: What do they tell us?
- Why should you have multiple retirement strategies?
On the Menu:
Beef Brisket & Smoked Sausage * BBQ Chicken * Served with potato salad, coleslaw, baked beans, bread, pickles, onions & jalapeños.